Lock Down Number 2
Here in Newfoundland, we have just emerged from our second lock down to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Hard to believe the caseloads were so high and yet hard to believe we are still battling this virus after more than a year, but here we are.
Now in Level 2 once again, today, we are reopening our doors to our members and volunteers. We are excited to see everyone again. Please keep in mind that we MUST continue with keeping everyone safe and following the measures put in place by our Chief Medical Officer.
- Wearing a non medical facemask that covers nose AND mouth.
- Keeping a 6 foot distance between people who are not in the same bubble
- Reducing the number of members at the Centre to just 10 people.
- Due to reduced numbers, limited space, you may attend the Centre during the morning session or the afternoon session.
- Washing your hands correctly and often. Using hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
- Consuming food and drinks to be avoided while visiting the Centre.
We can provide all members with a mask to wear while at the Centre and can provide masks to take home if need be (and while supplies last).
We will continue to offer daily activities and a weekly calendar.